CenterPointe Behavioral Health System, LLC (CBHS) announced today a control growth capital investment co-led by a syndicate of investors including Health Enterprise Partners and NaviMed Capital, with participation by Siguler Guff & Company, LP.
- NaviMed Portfolio Company Argos Health Acquired
- NaviMed Capital Closes Fund II at $290 Million
- NaviMed Portfolio Company Velocity Clinical Research Acquired
- NaviMed Capital Announces Expansion of Investment and Operations Teams
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Starts Recruiting Patients, Including at Velocity Sites